FREE Nordic Walking Taster Sessions
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021, 12:15 - 12:45
Venue: Ashby Folville
Come along and find out more about Nordic Walking and our community group - Ministry of Nordic Walks.
Nordic walking can offer a wealth of benefits to lots of people so see what it can do for you and how you can get even more out of your walk!
There are five FREE 30 minute Nordic Walking Taster Sessions taking place at Ashby Folville:
- Thursday 4th November 9:30am https://exercise-anywhere.com/event/225412-Ashby%20Folville%20FREE%20Taster
- Thursday 4th November 10:00am https://exercise-anywhere.com/event/225413-Ashby%20Folville%20FREE%20Taster
- Monday 8th November 9:30am https://exercise-anywhere.com/event/225414-Ashby%20Folville%20FREE%20Taster
- Monday 8th November 10:00am https://exercise-anywhere.com/event/225421-Ashby%20Folville%20FREE%20Taster
- Friday 12th November 12:15pm https://exercise-anywhere.com/event/225415-Ashby%20Folville%20FREE%20Taster
Please use the links above to book the sessions. Penny Fielden from Ministry of Nordic Walking will be leading the sessions, so if you have any questions please contact her on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07502 576764.
All you need are a pair of walking shoes or trainers - poles will be provided.
There are limited spaces available so make sure to book your space ASAP to avoid disappointment.