Coach Development Grant
Melton Sport and Health Alliance offer a coach development grant. This funding can be utilized to assist volunteers, leaders and coaches to develop their skills through increasing the number of qualified coaches within Melton.
- Applications will be more favourable if part funded by individual or club
- Applicants must be volunteering at a club or group within Melton locality
- Applicants can apply for the total cost of attending a course, including fees, travel, CRB's
- Applicants will be expected to provide evidence of course booking
- Applicants are only eligible to one application per financial year
- Melton Sport and Health Alliance reserve the right to reject applications if criteria is not met
- All decisions are subject to the availability of funding
Further Funding Opportunities
There are a number of local, regional and national sources of funding available for clubs/groups, facilities, talented individuals and coaching.
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport can provide further advice and support for your club/group to identify the most applicable source of funding and support you with the application process. Using their 'Funding Finder' tool will enable you to search for the funding you require.
You can also sign up to the Leicester-shire and Rutland Sport Funding and Clubs Newsletter that bring to light the latest funding available.
For information on additional funding streams, or for free help and advice on how to apply for funding for your club - please visit Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport's funding pages or contact Annette Kendrick on a.kendrick@LRSport.org or 01509 564858.