Club Development Grant
Melton Sport and Health Alliance offer a club development grant. This funding can be utilised to assist volunteers, leaders and coaches to develop their skills through increasing the number of qualified coaches within Melton. This funding can also be used to assist with the purchase of equipment and facilities to further enhance the quality of our sports facilities within Melton locality.
- Applications will be more favourable if part funded by individual or club
- Applicants must be volunteering at a club or group within Melton locality
- Applicants can apply for the total cost of attending a course, including fees, travel, CRB's
- Applicants will be expected to provide evidence of course booking
- Applicants are only eligible to one application per financial year
- Melton Sport and Health Alliance reserve the right to reject applications if criteria is not met
- All decisions are subject to the availability of funding
Further Funding Opportunities
For information on additional funding streams, or for free help and advice on how to apply for funding for your club - please visit Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport's funding pages or contact Annette Kendrick on a.kendrick@LRSport.org or 01509 564858.