The Melton Sports & Health Alliance is an organisation who strive to promote and develop Sport and Physical Activity in the local Melton District area.
To work together to become the most active district in Leicester-Shire by 'inspiring more people, to be more active, more often.'
- Act as a central hub for Melton community clubs/coaches/volunteers to share physical activity opportunities across the Melton Borough.
- Deliver support workshops for clubs, coaches and volunteers
- Provide Club Development Support
- Organise & Deliver physical activity opportunities borough wide for all ages to enjoy.
- Work with priority groups within the Melton Borough who are inactive, to encourage them to create a behaviour change and build physical activity in their lives.
Join the LSA
The Melton Sport & Health Sports Alliance actively encourages sports clubs, community organisations & physical activity advocates to get involved. By joining us you will be able to help shape our service and help to improve community sport and physical activity opportunities.
If you are interested in finding out more about supporting please contact us.