Start the fight back to a healthier you.
Melton Sport & Health Alliance is here to help YOU achieve a healthier YOU by providing information, tools and support to make small, easy changes towards a longer, healthier life.
Be More Active
- #HealthyAtHome - in partnership with LRS, this hosts a range of resources, links, hints and tips to support people be Active At Home, Work At Home, Wellbeing At Home
- Melton Physical Activity Hub - what sessions are going on within the Melton Borough.
- Move More - the biggest improvements to our health are from doing nothing to doing a little bit of activity.
- Exercise Referral - Supporting individuals to increase their physical activity levels, improve mental well-being and managing their medical conditions.
- Couch to 5k - An app designed to get you off the couch and running in just 9 weeks.
- Melton Park Run/Walk - Run for fun. Come along and join in whatever your pace!
- 10min Home Exercises - These equipment-free fitness routines are great to do at home and short enough for you to easily fit them into your daily schedule.
Healthy Weight & Eating Well
Alcohol & Drug Awareness
- Me & My Learning - offering various levels of support to local Melton Borough residents.
- Drink Aware - Compare your drinking to the rest of the UK. See the difference drink free days can make.
- Alcohol Questionnaire - Are you worried that you drink too much alcohol or have you noticed that your alcohol use is affecting other things? Take this quick questionnaire.
- Drug Self Help - These pages provide you with inspiration and information that could help get you started in making positive choices.
Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Me & My Learning - offering various levels of support services for local residents of the Melton Borough.
- Every Mind Matters - Every Mind Matters is here to help you manage and maintain your mental health, as good mental health makes such a difference.
- First Contact Plus Support - There is a range of support to help with mental health issues within the Melton Borough.
- Let's Talk - Providing help for people with anxiety, depression and other similar difficulties.
- Catch It App - The app will teach you how to look at problems in a different way, turn negative thoughts into positive ones and improve your mental well-being.
- Stress Coping - There are plenty of things you can do to help cope with stressful events, and simple steps you can take to deal with stress.